Saturday, December 06, 2008

New Corvid Art Calendar for 2009


I admit, I got behind. The NEW CROW ART CALENDAR I had planned to leisurely create beginning last spring got pushed to the back of my mind and I had to scurry to complete it while there was still a little of 2008 left. Some of the art, I am less than ecstatic about, but perhaps the other images will make up for it.
I will be offering what is left of the original pieces featured in the calendar in my etsy shop Saraphina.
There are only a couple listed right now with four more to be added soon.





I also made a NEW HOLIDAY ORNAMENT (available with or without cherry) using the February image through my cafepress shop as well and I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gentlereins said...

hello, thank you for reading my sister's crow story about Traveler. I need to keep you a secret from her until after I give her the Xmas gift. And then I am sure you will be hearing from her. Her name is Mickie from Rapid City SD. Thank you so much for the extra card you sent me. It is so beautiful. My sister is going to love me so much...more. anyway, I will go on etsy and see if they have one of those feedback programs like ebay does and of course give you all fantastic positives. I will always know where to shop for my sister now. I changed the name of my horse blog to shelter instead of rescue. I am hoping I will not be needed to do many rescues in 2009. Just shelter. I need to get caught up on my life in general. I will keep track of you and your crows.
thanks, Darci, doublehphorses.org doublehphorseshelter.blogsop.com

Wed Dec 10, 10:46:00 AM 2008  
Blogger gentlereins said...

oops. typo in previous post.
doublehphorseshelter.blogspot.com
and if that doesn't work, try rescue instead of shelter.
I think I got it switched but just in case.

Wed Dec 10, 10:49:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters