Saturday, April 12, 2008

When life gives you lemons...

My sister Peggy creates these darling and useful memo boards. They come in all shapes and sizes and themes. She makes each one entirely by hand with the highest regard for quality and has been successfully selling them at craft shows and in magazines since 1990. Recently Peg has expanded her business through the web. You will find a great selection of her bulletin boards and extra pins at Pegsboards.com and also in her ETSY shop here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'm glad you mentioned your sister's shop. I keep forgetting that I want to make a purchase from her. My new son-in-law is very musical and he would love the board with the music notes!

Sat Apr 12, 05:45:00 PM 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sara!! You're just the best!! IOU........just ask. Thanks for the awsome endorsement! Love, Peg

Sun Apr 13, 06:25:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters