Sunday, January 20, 2008

January Nibblefest starts tonight...



It's been awhile since I have participated in the Nibblefest Art Contest, but this month's theme seemed too fun to pass up. Combining two animals or creatures to form one. Thought I was creating a 'raccrow' but when I showed my son asking him what he thought it looked like, he said 'crocoon?'. So either or will do. Join the fun and see all the mismatched characters beginning at just 99 cents this evening on ebay. The banner below will take you there but the entries will not start showing up until after 7pm est. I do believe any ebay member can join this group and would be happy to recommend you if you are interested.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoooo ha! Awsome Sara! Or maybe it's a 'PerSeven'. Get it? Love, Peg

Sun Jan 20, 08:57:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Hit Counters